Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
About your job
- Provide customers with Technical Support on the entire range of MEGA solutions.
- Manage cases and request diagnostics of applications in its areas of expertise.
- Accurately track and document all incident information in the Corporate CRM system.
- Support clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue, when a workaround is available.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. R&D department)
- Provide prompt and accurate information to customers regarding the status of an open case.
- Leverage the Knowledge Base (KB) to speed up resolution.
- Contribute to growing the KB in areas of primary expertise.
- Conduct post-mortems when requested by management.
If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and can explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Good understanding of computer systems and other tech products
- Hands-on experience administering Windows Server Operating Systems and Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Eager to learn new and complex SW solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Additional Microsoft certification is a plus
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
Location: 175 Paramount Drive #302 Raynham, MA 02767
Contract: Permanent contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible
Remote flexible work possible