Account Manager Job Description
As an Account Manager, you will join a team of highly skilled, resourceful and innovative individuals who work closely with our customers to transform their business processes with the goal to improve operational efficiency and customer experience. We are looking for individuals conversant in both technology and business with a passion for helping drive digital transformation.
MEGA APAC is seeking an experienced Account Manager, who will identify, qualify and close sales opportunities within the APAC region. You will accomplish this through both individual action as well as coordination with the SDR, Presales, and CSM teams. It is particularly important that you invest time in strengthening relationships with existing customers with the objective of ensuring their success and thereby providing opportunities to enhance the value of these relationships.
The Account Manager responsibilities
- Prepare a target account strategy that provides a high level of certainty that you will be able to meet your quota attainment goals.
- Develop a business case hypothesis for each target account that is supported by MEGA’s product and service offering.
- Identify key decision makers and determine appropriate approach tactics and resource requirements to deve1op mind share.
- Develop fluency in communicating the appropriate value proposition and competitive differentiators that best position MEGA's offerings. This includes preparation of quotes and collateral materials that effectively describe the software and services that meet the customer's requirements.
- Effective management of the sales process including: coordination with SDR team to achieve timely qualification of leads from MQL to SQL status; securing internal resource support required for high quality response to requests for RFP’s and RFI’s; coordination of Presales participation in demonstrations; and, coordination of legal review of contracts.
- Strict adherence to MEGA’s sales operations guidelines including: maintaining up- to-date status of qualified opportunities in the CRM database (Salesforce); adherence to the Sales Methodology (Buying Clock) for purposes of accurate forecasting of bookings; and, proper use of the price book and quoting engine (Salesforce CPQ).
Professional requirements of the Account Manager
- 5 - 10 years of software sales experience with demonstrated success in meeting or exceeding quota.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a complex CIO level technology sale.
- Experience selling Enterprise Architecture (EA) and/or Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) products preferred.
- At a minimum a bachelor’s degree
Place of work: Singapore
Contract: Permanent, Full Time