Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
About your job
As the Product Manager for BPA (Business Process Analysis), in line with the company’s overall product strategy, you will define the strategy for the MEGA BPA product line (integration with process simulation and process mining), create the software roadmap, monitor developments’ progress, and communicate product innovations to internal stakeholders.
You will report directly to the Chief Product Officer, and interact regularly with Operations, product marketing, pre-sales, and digital learning.
Your tasks include
Product Strategy & Roadmap
- Define & communicate product roadmap
- Contribute to competition watch & market understanding
- Customer observation
- Specific product evolutions
- Monitor developments
- Ensure a great User eXperience
Internal Communication & enablement
- Communicate product innovations to internal stakeholders including Presales, Product Marketing, and Digital Learning
- Write product functional documentation
- Initialize demo environment for Pre-sales
- Work closely to product marketing to support product launch
- 2 years of experience in Process modeling & design activities or equivalent
- Computer science degree or some exposure to B2B software environment
- Customer facing experience (product management / consulting / pre-sales…)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Project management skills to monitor design & development progress
- English speaking and writing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in product development life cycle (product vision, requirements, specifications, product launch)
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Engineering, UX / UI)
- Knowledge in Agile methods & working processes
- French speaking and writing
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
Location: Paris Office
Contract: Permanent contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible