Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
Mega International, a recognized leader in the Enterprise Architecture space, is seeking a Business Consultant to join the US team.
About your job
As a MEGA North America Business Consultant, you will join a team of highly skilled, resourceful, and innovative individuals who work closely with our customers to transform their business with the goal to improve operational efficiency and customer experience. We are looking for individuals conversant in both technology and business with a passion for helping drive digital transformation.
As part of the Services Team, you will:
- Facilitate discussions with customers to determine the maturity of their Enterprise Architecture initiatives and the current state of alignment between technology assets and business requirements.
- Document goals and requirements for a successful engagement; in collaboration with
- the Professional Services leadership team, determine the work plan and resource needs that meet customer’s time-to-value expectations.
- Employ use-case based engagement approach to design and implement solutions utilizing MEGA’s HOPEX platform.
- Conduct project kick off meetings, workshops, and product trainings.
- Manage multiple engagements with responsibility for developing and maintaining detailed project plans; identify, track, and manage project issues and risks.
- Demonstrate competency with MEGA’s HOPEX platform
- Maintain clear and frequent communication with a broad variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally, over the course of an engagement with particular emphasis on communicating progress toward achieving project desired outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you need to demonstrate:
- Strong organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects and deliverables in an agile framework.
- Exceptional skills presenting complex and technical information to IT professionals and business leaders.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and self-motivation to embrace continuous learning as a core requirement for career success.
- Familiarity and interest in enterprise architecture, IT portfolio management, or business process analysis.
- Desire and willingness to travel and spend multiple days working at customer sites.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Management, Information Systems, Operations Management, or related fields.
- Understanding of IT industry including a general knowledge of business applications,
- technologies, and hardware/software components.
What MEGA offers?
MEGA support 20% of Fortune 500 companies, as well as other diverse contracts, in various stages of maturity within their EA practice. You will learn at the behest of a dedicated team of consultants.
- Great mentorship provided by seasoned business consultants who have worked with iconic brand name companies on their digital transformation initiatives.
- Comprehensive training on the HOPEX platform, recognized by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant Leader for more than 10 consecutive years.
- Competitive salary, time off, and an awesome benefits package.
- Membership to a multi-national community of MEGA employees working to improve the operational efficiency of the world’s largest and most innovative organizations.
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
Location: Raynham (MA)
Contract: Permanent contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible
Remote flexible work possible