MEGA International is a medium-sized, independent software company with a global leadership position, thanks to our employees’ talent and our strong relationships with 700+ Customers across the globe. We operate in over 40 countries, developing and marketing software solutions to help Customers improve their business and IT agility for rapid innovation in the digital world. Our software solutions, which bring together industry-leading practices in enterprise architecture (EA), IT portfolio management (ITPM), business process analysis (BPA), and Risk Management, provide the visibility and tools companies need to navigate change and improve decision-making, with a sharp focus on their business needs.
As a Business Consultant, you will join a team of highly-skilled, resourceful and innovative individuals who work closely with our customers to transform their business processes with the goal to improve operational efficiency and customer experience.
What you will do as a Business Consultant ?
- Facilitate discussions with customers to determine the maturity of their Enterprise Architecture initiatives and the current state of alignment between technology assets and business requirements.
- Support during the establishment of the methodology for mapping business processes.
- Document goals and requirements for a successful engagement; in collaboration with Professional Services leadership team, determine the work plan and resource needs that meet customers’ time-to-value expectations
- Employ a use case-based engagement approach to design and implement solutions utilizing MEGA’s HOPEX platform
- Definition and execution of functional tests in collaboration with the development team
- Delivery training
- Demonstrate competency with MEGA’s HOPEX platform, including full knowledge of product documentation
To be successful in this role, we need you to demonstrate
- Strong organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects and deliverables in an agile framework
- Exceptional skills presenting complex and technical information to IT professionals and business leaders
- An entrepreneurial mindset and self-motivation to embrace continuous learning as a core requirement for career success
- Familiarity and interest in enterprise architecture and/or IT portfolio management. At least 3 years' experience in business process analysis projects.
- Desire and willingness to travel and spend multiple days working at customer sites
- Academic achievement evidenced by a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Computer engineering, Information Systems, Operations Management, or related fields
- Understanding of the IT industry including a general knowledge of business applications, technologies, and hardware/software components and mastery of the Office package
- Excellent command of both written and oral English
What we can offer to our Business Consultant ?
- Great mentorship provided by seasoned business consultants who have worked with iconic brand name companies on their digital transformation initiatives
- Opportunity to be an active participant working with Fortune 500 companies on their digital transformation initiatives
- Comprehensive training on the HOPEX™ platform, recognized by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant Leader for 10 consecutive years
- Membership to a multi-national community of MEGA employees working to improve the operational efficiency of the world’s largest and most innovative organizations
To apply, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “BC”