Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
Your Role as a Cloud Architect
As a Cloud Architect, you will be key in our ability to design and deliver a secured and performant cloud architecture to our SaaS customers, who are among the largest organizations worldwide in every industry.
You will be an active member of the global MEGA Cloud Services (MCS) team. As such, you will daily interact and collaborate with colleagues and management based in the US/LATAM, EMEA and APAC.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Define the optimal infrastructure architecture to host our solutions on Azure, including aspects like compute, network, storage, security, identity management, performance, disaster recovery/business continuity strategy, cost optimization.
- Define policy for cloud environments according to security audits recommendations, penetration tests, vulnerability scans…
- Ensure that our cloud environments fulfill security and compliance controls (SOC2, ISO 27001…).
- Continuously improve the deployment automation of the defined architecture over Azure services.
- Work closely with the R&D team to provide relevant inputs for designing cloud-ready solutions.
- Define and document all best-practices, standards, processes and procedures of our Cloud services.
- Lead security investigations and answer customer security requirements working closely with our CISO and R&D Security Authority
- Deploy and secure our solutions on our cloud environments.
- Monitor the availability of our services and take relevant corrective actions.
- Provide expertise to Cloud engineers to investigate and solve incidents.
- Provide expertise and work closely with R&D to solve problems.
- Maintain procedures and documentation up to date
- Coach Cloud Engineers.
You have 8+ years’ experience in Cloud Architecture, including recent Azure services and you are fluent in English.
Mandatory technical skills
- Wide expertise in Azure Cloud Services
- Working in SOC2, ISO 270001 context
- Excellent technical knowledge in IT
- Identity Management (SAML2, OpenId Connect)
- Monitoring (Nagios, ServiceNav…)
- Windows Server, SQL Server, PowerShell.
- Virtualization concepts
- Nice to have Azure Certifications (AZ-104, AZ-303, AZ-500), Linux or Unix practice.
Expected Personal and Interpersonal skills
- Common sense and adaptability to a continuously changing context
- Strong technical leadership skill to drive solutions
- Ability to take the ownership of technical issues and engage the right stakeholders for timely resolution
- Team player mindset
- Excellent communication skill and capability to work directly with global customers
- Customer and production focused
- Excellent documentation skill
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
Contract: Permanent contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible
Remote flexible work possible