To support our fast growth in USA, Europe, and APAC, we are looking for a talented Cloud Engineer based in Massachusetts.
Your Role as Cloud Engineer
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be key in our ability to deliver an outstanding experience to our SaaS customers, who are among the largest organizations worldwide in every industry.
You will be an active member of the global MEGA Cloud Services (MCS) team. As such, you will daily interact and collaborate with colleagues based in the USA, EMEA and APAC.
What will be your responsibilities?
In accordance with ITIL best practices, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the Azure environment and technical platform of our customers.
- Install, Configure, and Manage Windows Servers/Clusters.
- Plan and apply the customers’ change requests on the MEGA HOPEX deployments.
- Supervise/Monitor the MEGA Cloud and promptly solve any operational incident.
- Escalate, if necessary, incidents to MEGA experts.
- Timely communicate with customers concerning status of open support issues.
The position is based in Massachusetts, but you might have to support West-coast based companies, on pacific working hours.
Our SaaS customers are world class companies for which incident management and change management should be handled globally. The tight and efficient cooperation within the MEGA Cloud Services team, whose manager is in France, is key for ensuring maximum customers satisfaction.
What skills you'll need?
- Associate's Degree
- 2+ years of IT management experience
- 2+ years of Technical Support and Application support
- Fluent English
Mandatory technical skills
- Proven experience with Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server Administration
- Experience on authentication protocols (SAML, OAuth) and IDP implementation
- Knowledge of Cloud deployment (Azure or Amazon or Google)
- Knowledge of Powershell and VB Script would be an asset
Expected Personal and Interpersonal skills
- Discipline in the application of SaaS platform handling procedures.
- Strong technical background and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and pedagogical ability in communicating with clients
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complexities and how components connect and relate to each other.
- Working hours: 9am-6pm EST or PST + On Call
- Based in MEGA’s Raynham office but reporting to Paris management.
- Home office-on-duty might be possible
- Onboarding and mentoring by senior local colleague
What MEGA offers?
MEGA has an accelerated training program in place to develop this individual for future career opportunities.
Access to Microsoft Azure Certification
MEGA NA Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, life insurance, Long/Short -term Disability, 401K and flexible work environment) to our employees and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.