Your role as a Cloud Engineer
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be key in our ability to deliver an outstanding experience to our SaaS customers, who are among the largest organizations worldwide in every industry.
You will be an active member of the global MEGA Cloud Services (MCS) team.
As such, you will daily interact and collaborate with worldwide colleagues based all over the world and directly reporting to Head of MCS based in Paris.
Cloud Engineer Responsibilities
In accordance with ITIL best practices, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the Azure environment and technical platform of our customers
- Install, Configure, and Manage Windows Servers/Clusters.
- Plan and apply the customers’ change requests on the MEGA HOPEX deployments.
- Supervise/Monitor the MEGA Cloud and promptly solve any operational incident.
- Escalate, if necessary, incidents to MEGA experts.
- Timely communicate with customers concerning status of open support issues.
Our SaaS customers are world class companies for which incident management and change management should be handled globally. The tight and efficient cooperation within the MEGA Cloud Services team, whose manager is in France, is key for ensuring maximum customer satisfaction of our customers
Profile & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of IT management experience.
- 5+ years of Technical Support and Application support
- Fluent English
Mandatory technical skills
- Proven experience with MS SQL Administration
- Knowledge of SSO and SAML
- Knowledge of Software Cloud deployment (Azure or Amazon or Google)
- Knowledge of Powershell & VB Script and would be an asset
Expected Personal and Interpersonal skills
- Discipline in the application of SaaS platform handling procedures
- Strong technical background and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and pedagogical ability in communicating with clients
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complexities and how components connect and relate to each other
- Proven experience of working in a global organization
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
Place of work: Singapore
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Morning or evening shifts might be required occasionally for short periods to back-up overseas MCS colleagues