We are seeking an EMEA Senior Marketing Manager to strengthen our marketing activities in the EMEA market and support the growth of the EMEA marketing team.
The EMEA Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team, developing the brand presence in the region, and contributing to customer satisfaction.
You will primarily reinforce the marketing activities for the French-speaking markets, but also support the development of the activities in other EMEA markets. You will manage and mentor the EMEA marketing and SDR/inside sales team, working closing with the Corporate Marketing Team and reporting to the Corporate Marketing Director.
With activities in the USA, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Europe, you will work in a multicultural and international environment and be part of a leading dynamic software company.
EMEA Senior Marketing Manager main responsibilities
1. Manage the EMEA Marketing team
- Manage and coordinate activities of the EMEA Marketing Team (French, Italian, UK, and German marketers)
- Develop synergies between markets and mentor the team to help them growth
2. Develop and execute a strong marketing plan for the French market
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan and budget to support the growth of the French speaking markets
- Build a strong lead generation engine to support sales pipelines (mixing global and local email campaigns, virtual and in-persons events, paid advertising, social media)
- Develop and optimize regional brand positioning and visibility for the French market, using the French website, and public relations
- Develop specific marketing activities to engage and connect with customers (community, newsletters, events, etc.)
- Localize and produce specific French content following SEO optimization guidelines (customer story, blog articles, brochure, white paper, eBook, videos)
- Manage, analyze, and report on marketing activities in CRM database and suggest areas of improvement
3. Manage the EMEA SDR/Inside Sales activities
- Contribute to the definition of SDR/Inside Sales best practices standardization and ensure lead management is properly managed
- Ensure strong alignment between marketing and SDR/Inside Sales and ensure follow up activities that optimize results
- Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators on SDR/Inside Sales activities
EMEA Senior Marketing Manager profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications
- Minimum of seven years marketing experience with at least two years of progressive management responsibility for B2B marketing activities
- Strong oral and written communications skills in French
- Fluent in English
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
- Analysis and correlation skills, creative, organized, proactive, autonomous, and good team player
- Demonstrated expertise with Salesforce CRM, marketing automation tools, and web/social media platforms
- Knowledge and experience in the IT industry would be ideal
- Based in Paris (14e)
- Multicultural and international environment
- We are very attentive to the quality of life at work (teleworking...)
- Complete onboarding and training program