Our Legal Department is recruiting a Legal Advisor as an intern to join its team based in Paris
Reporting directly to the Corporate General Counsel / DPO, your responsibility will be to work on data privacy, compliance and the cross-group projects on the following topics.
The main objectives for the Legal Advisor
- Assess and negotiate clients Data Privacy Agreement with DPO.
- Complete presales DP activities
- Ensure yearly sensitization plan to each Mega’s Group employees.
- Maintain the record of processing activities for any European Affiliate.
- Maintain the templates of the Group (more than 100) and materials dedicated to sales teams.
- Evangelize the modification and new proviso/contract to the sales team.
- Review and update existing compliance policies
- Ensure partner due diligences
Work with the CISO for legal part of the renewal of the SOC2 TYPE2 accreditation.
Work on the set up and the deployment of a new worldwide delegation authority matrix
Skills required for the position of Legal Advisor
Graduated in commercial law, you must have knowledge of contract law and GDPR.
Ideally, you have a degree in German commercial law.
You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of German. Fluent French is not mandatory.
The ability to work on your own and open-mindedness are required in the very international context of this position.
A good knowledge of Word is also required.
Personal skills: rigour, autonomy, reactivity, strong oral and writing skills.
Place : Paris 14éme (Denfert-Rochereau)
Contract: Alternance from September 2020
Founded in 1991, MEGA is a worldwide French software editor recognized as an international market leader for more than eleven years. Operating on five continents, the company works in partnership with its customers and supports them in their governance and transformation projects. The HOPEX platform connects and centralizes all business, IT, data and risk information into a common repository while integrating perfectly into the company's existing business environment. The MEGA Services teams support and guide customers in their projects by following a practical approach that guarantees a rapid return on investment.