We are seeking a field marketing manager position to develop our marketing activities in the DACH market, but also to strengthen the marketing activities in the EMEA region.
The person will be responsible for driving marketing programs and campaigns – including trade shows, webinars, online campaigns, emails, social networks activities - all designed to drive demand and deliver marketing-qualified new leads in support of sales objectives, but also to develop the brand presence in the region
Reporting to EMEA Marketing Manager, this person will be part of the EMEA marketing team and work closely with the local DACH team to deliver compelling campaigns, execute plans, measure ROI, and optimize marketing results to support the growth of the operation in the DACH Region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and across the EMEA Region
With activities in the USA, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Europe, you will work in a multicultural and international environment and be part of a leading dynamic software company.
DACH Field Marketing Manager main responsibilities
- Develop and execute the marketing plan to support the growth expectations of the DACH market and contribute to the development of the EMEA marketing activities.
- Plan and execute both global and local marketing campaigns across diverse channels, including content translation and creation, target segmentation and activities follow up to guarantee program effectiveness.
- Organize and successfully promote events and webinars.
- Monitor and improve the digital presence through social media channels and blogging including specific and adapted content creation.
- Measure and analyze the different marketing activities implemented to effectively support the sales and the brand visibility.
- Work closely with corporate marketing, sales and other internal parties as needed to ensure strategic alignment in the region.
DACH Field Marketing Manager Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in marketing for business-to-business (B2B) companies
- Native German speaker with strong oral and written communications skills in German and fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to travel in Germany
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation tools, and web/social media platforms
- Good project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Analysis, communication and presentation skills, creative, organized, proactive, autonomous, and good team player
- Knowledge and experience in the IT industry would be ideal
- Based in Paris (14e)
- Full-time contract
- Chèques déjeuner food vouchers, 50% reimbursement of the travel pass, employee representative committee, vacation bonus
- Tailored onboarding program with a dedicated buddy to help you rapidly discover the company, its culture, and values
Start date as soon as possible !