Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
Mega International, a recognized leader in the Enterprise Architecture space, is seeking a Presales Engineer to join the US team
About your job
Our Presales engineers work closely with the Sales team as product and domain experts able to prove the value of our offering to prospective clients. This requires learning the effective use of our solutions as well as the market expectations. Presales also works with the Marketing team to help shape value propositions and messaging that will resonate in the market.
As part of the Presales team, you will:
- Deliver value-oriented demonstrations with a storytelling approach
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Facilitate discussions with prospects to collect, interpret, and analyze business and technical requirements
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations showing how our HOPEX solution fits customers’ needs
- Execute Proofs of Concepts (POCs)
- Collaborate with the Professional Services team to ensure an orderly transition to post sales implementation and deployment
To be successful in this role, you need to demonstrate:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An understand of customer's transformation challenges, in the customer’s vocabulary
- Familiarity or interest in Enterprise Architecture, Business Design, or Data Governance
- Desire and willingness to travel to client sites, tradeshows, etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
What MEGA offers ?
- Great mentorship provided by seasoned pre-sales engineers and sales directors who have worked with iconic brand name companies on their digital transformation initiatives
- Opportunity to be an active participant working with Fortune 500 companies on their digital transformation initiatives
- Comprehensive training on the HOPEX™ platform, recognized by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant Leader for more than 10 consecutive years
- Membership to a multi-national community of MEGA employees working to improve the operational efficiency of the world’s largest and most innovative organizations
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
Location: Raynham (MA)
Contract: Permanent contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible
Remote flexible work possible