Your Role as a Presales Engineer
You will have the opportunity to work for a global software company helping corporations and government agencies and manage enterprise complexity by providing an interactive view of their operations.
Business and Technology leaders use MEGA solutions to gain the visibility and information they need to drive business and digital transformation.
For years, MEGA has been recognized by prominent industry analysts as a leader with innovative business solutions in enterprise architecture, IT portfolio management, governance, risk, and compliance.
In the UK, MEGA has established a strong customer base made of the largest regional organizations and our regional team is driving a significant growth.
As a Presales Engineer, you will be a key member of the sales team. You will demonstrate the software to prospects, answer Requests for Proposals and manage partner trainings. Your role will be key in the business development of Mega UK.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Prepare and run software demonstrations for prospects or clients
- Answer requests for proposals
- Ability to understand and assess prospects’ needs and prepare for specific demonstration sessions
- Support sales activities in coordination with the Sales Director
- Prepare and conduct presentations to demonstrate value of EA and HOPEX
- Run partner trainings
What skills you'll need?
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF, ArchiMate, Process Modeling, Architecture modeling….)
- 2+ years of working experience in presales in software industry
- Experience in software implementation
- Soft skills: communication, analysis, conciseness, organization, method
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Management skills: ability to lead a remote project team
Place of work: Home office
You will be required to travel to such places (inside or outside the United Kingdom) as the Company may reasonably require from time to time.