Your Role as a Presales Engineer
You will have the opportunity to work for a global software company helping corporations and government agencies and manage enterprise complexity by providing an interactive view of their operations.
Business and Technology leaders use MEGA solutions to gain the visibility and information they need to drive business and digital transformation.
For years, MEGA has been recognized by prominent industry analysts as a leader with innovative business solutions in enterprise architecture, IT portfolio management, data governance, and governance, risk, and compliance.
MEGA has established a strong customer base made of the largest regional organizations and our regional team is driving a significant growth.
As a Presales Engineer, you will be a key member of the sales team based in London. You will demonstrate the software to prospects, answer Requests for Proposals and manage partner trainings. Your role will be key in the business development of MEGA.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Prepare, run and argue software demonstrations for prospects or clients.
- Analyze the needs of prospects (calls for tenders) and propose the most appropriate solutions.
- Deliver and coordinate Proof of Concept fulfilling customer expectations.
- Accompany and support the sales representative during the sales cycle in coordination with the Sales Director.
- Contribute to the development of the functional and technical parts of the commercial proposal.
- Prepare and conduct presentations to demonstrate value of Data Governance and HOPEX.
- Provide market feedback to the product team
- Run partner trainings.
What skills you'll need?
- 5+ years of working experience in Data Governance practices
- Experience working with tools or vendors such as Informatica, Collibra, Erwin, IBM, Alation and Oracle or in a specialized Systems Integrator, OEM, or similar environment
- Knowledge of Data Catalog Management, Data Curation, Data Quality, Data Privacy, Technical Data Lineage, Data Modelling and MDM
- Knowledge of Data Governance Frameworks (DMBOK and Modelling).
- Strong technical background working with Relational Data Bases, NoSQL, Big Data systems
- Experience in software implementation & Professional services & Consulting
- Soft skills: communication, analysis, conciseness, organization, method.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English/ Good knowledge in French
- Management skills: ability to lead a remote project team.
- Master’s degree preferred in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
If you believe you fit these characteristics, we urge you to apply!
Place of work: Paris Headquarters (Denfert-Rochereau)