MEGA International is a medium-sized, independent software company with a global leadership position, thanks to our employees’ talent and our strong relationships with 700+ Customers across the globe. We operate in over 40 countries, developing and marketing software solutions to help Customers improve their business and IT agility for rapid innovation in the digital world. Our software solutions, which bring together industry-leading practices in enterprise architecture (EA), IT portfolio management (ITPM), business process analysis (BPA), and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), provide the visibility and tools companies need to navigate change and improve decision-making, with a sharp focus on their business needs.
As a Presales Engineer at Mega you will have the opportunity to work for a global software company helping corporations and government agencies and manage enterprise complexity by providing an interactive view of their operations. Business and Technology leaders use MEGA solutions to gain the visibility and information they need to drive business and digital transformation.For years, MEGA has been recognized by prominent industry analysts as a leader with innovative business solutions in enterprise architecture, IT portfolio management, governance, risk and compliance.
In South East Asia, MEGA has established a strong customer base made of the largest regional organizations – FSI, E&U, Telco, Government…- and our regional team is driving a significant growth in all of South East Asia.
Mega Australia is experiencing a strong growth, and a presales engineer is needed to provide support for sales activities in Asia. As a Presales Engineer, you will be a key member of the sales team based in Singapore. You will demonstrate the software to prospects, answer Requests for Proposals and manage partner trainings. Your role will be key in the business development of Mega Asia.
Responsibilities / what you'll do
- Prepare and run software demonstrations for prospects or clients
- Answer requests for proposals
- Ability to understand and assess prospects’ needs and prepare for specific demonstration sessions
- Support sales activities in coordination with the Sales Director
- Prepare and conduct presentations to demonstrate value of EA and HOPEX
- Run partner trainings
Skills / what you'll need
- 5+ years of working experience with minimum of 3 years in presales
- Strong background with good experience in Enterprise Architecture (knowledge of TOGAF and architecture modeling)
- Experience in software implementation
- English fluent
- Soft skills: communication, analysis, conciseness, organization, method
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Management skills: ability to lead a remote project team
Place of work: Singapore
If you believe you fit these characteristics, we urge you to apply. Send your CV to the following address: email@example.com