Your Role as a Presales Engineer
You will have the opportunity to work for a global software company helping
corporations and government agencies and manage enterprise complexity by
providing an interactive view of their operations.
Business and Technology leaders use MEGA solutions to gain the visibility and
information they need to drive business and digital transformation.
For years, MEGA has been recognized by prominent industry analysts as a leader with
innovative business solutions in enterprise architecture, IT portfolio management,
governance, risk, and compliance.
In Germany and German-speaking countries, MEGA has established a strong customer
base made of the largest regional organizations and our regional team is driving a
As a member of the Corporate Presales Team based in your headquarters in Paris, you
will be a key member of the local German sales team. You will demonstrate the
software to prospects, answer Requests for Proposals and manage partner trainings.
Your role will be key in the business development of Mega DACH. Travel between Paris
and Germany might be required.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Prepare and run software demonstrations for prospects or clients
- Answer requests for proposals
- Ability to understand and assess prospects’ needs and prepare for specific demonstration sessions
- Support sales activities in coordination with the Sales Director
- Prepare and conduct presentations to demonstrate value of EA and HOPEX
- Run partner trainings
What skills you'll need?
- 5+ years of working experience with minimum of 3 years in presales
- Strong background with good experience in Enterprise Architecture (knowledge of TOGAF and architecture modeling)
- Experience in software implementation
- Professional German
- Soft skills: communication, analysis, conciseness, organization, method
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Management skills: ability to lead a remote project team
If you believe you fit these characteristics, we urge you to apply!
Place of work: Paris