MEGA APAC is now searching for an enthusiastic Regional Marketing Intern to be part of the team.
MEGA International is a global software company helping corporations and government agencies manage enterprise complexity by providing an interactive view of their operations. Business and Technology leaders use MEGA solutions to gain the visibility and information they need to drive business and digital transformation.
For years, MEGA has been recognized by prominent industry analysts as a leader with innovative business solutions in enterprise architecture, IT portfolio management, governance, risk and compliance.
In APAC, MEGA has established a strong customer base made of the largest regional organizations – FSI, E&U, Telco, Government…- and our regional team is driving a significant growth in North East Asia, South East Asia and Australia-New Zealand.
The Opportunity as a Regional Marketing Intern
Based in Singapore, you will be instrumental in the implementation of an efficient marketing strategy for MEGA Asia Pacific, while providing support in the existing marketing tools for Asia Pacific activities. Your central role in the organization will allow you to have a good understanding of the key challenges of B2B Marketing in the software industry from an international perspective.
The internship program will start in September 2020*
What you will learn
- Track data accuracy in customer database and discover/identify new contacts for key accounts
- Manage and update company database (data mining and organizing) and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Support the execution of regional marketing campaigns
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Generating reports from the CRM tool
What you will need
- Students with current enrollment in a related Bachelor’s Degree from Marketing or Business School/University (or equivalent preferred), with a high interest in IT, marketing and the business software sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Social Media (LinkedIn, Google, Twitter etc.)
- Enthusiastic, highly-driven, and curious by nature, with a high desire to gain experience in the field of software solutions and B2B marketing
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Most importantly, have the drive to create great work that makes a difference
*Interested candidates must be able to commit a minimum 16-week period between September-December 2020.