MEGA APAC is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager, who will identify, qualify and close sales opportunities within the APAC region. You will accomplish this through both individual action as well as coordination with the SDR, Presales, and CSM teams.
Your role as a Regional Sales Manager
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Managing Director APAC, this role is a unique opportunity to take responsibility in the exciting project of a fast-growing regional operation.
The ideal candidate must be ambitious, results oriented and a self-driven sales individual.
The selected candidate should have a proven track record in closing complex software solution deals in APAC.
Entrepreneurial-minded, the candidate should be a hands-on experienced sales leader focusing on winning new complex software sales as well as be a manager that is able to contribute to the definition and organization of the sales and business development strategy.
As Regional Sales Manager, you will join a team of highly skilled, resourceful and innovative individuals who work closely with our customers to transform their business processes with the goal to improve operational efficiency and customer experience. We are looking for individuals conversant in both technology and business with a passion for helping to drive digital transformation.
- Drive revenue through new client acquisition
- Prepare a target account strategy that provides a high level of certainty that you will be able to meet your quota attainment goals.
- Develop a business case hypothesis for each target account that is supported by MEGA’s product and service offering.
- Identify key decision makers and determine appropriate approach tactics and resource requirements to develop mind share.
- Develop fluency in communicating the appropriate value proposition and competitive differentiators that best position MEGA's offerings. This includes preparation of quotes and collateral materials that effectively describe the software and services that meet the customer's requirements.
- Effective management of the sales process including: coordination with SDR team to achieve timely qualification of leads; securing internal resource support required for high quality response to requests for RFP’s and RFI’s; coordination of Presales participation in demonstrations; and, coordination of legal review of contracts.
- Strict adherence to MEGA’s sales operations guidelines including: maintaining up- to-date status of qualified opportunities in the CRM database (Salesforce); adherence to the Sales Methodology (Buying Clock) for purposes of accurate forecasting of bookings; and, proper use of the price book and quoting engine (Salesforce CPQ).
- 7 - 10 years of software sales experience with demonstrated success in meeting or exceeding quota.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a complex CIO level technology sale.
- Experience selling Enterprise Software Solution (SaaS and/or Perpetual licensing model) is mandatory
- Enterprise Architecture (EA) and/or Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) knowledge is a plus.
- At a minimum, a bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel in the region
Place of work: Singapore
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Founded in 1991, MEGA is a global software company and recognized market leader for Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Analysis and Governance Risk and Compliance solutions.
The company partners with customers to improve governance and accelerate transformation by leveraging technology. MEGA helps companies better analyze how they can operate and make the right decisions to accelerate the creation of value. The HOPEX Platform connects business, IT, data and risks perspectives in a single place that integrates across an entire company’s ecosystem. The MEGA Services team partners with customers to deliver projects with a pragmatic approach.