Your Role as a Sales Development Representative
At MEGA, SDRs are responsible for representing our company’s products and services to generate leads and build relationships. The SDR develops relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This requires having the ability to listen and converse with prospects around their challenges and then helping them understand how MEGA’s HOPEX platform and services can help them achieve their goals.
Our SDRs are trained in MEGA’s HOPEX platform and get hands-on mentorship to be successful in:
- Outbound sales prospecting including researching prospects and establishing contact through various tools
- Tailoring messages to prospects that speaks to pain points and how our solutions can meet their needs
- Hosting discovery calls and sparking meaningful conversations that uncover a prospect’s needs so you can best prepare the pre-sales team to design an impactful demonstration
- Distilling prospects’ challenges into fast and impactful solutions and communicating a compelling value proposition
What will be your responsibilities?
- Generate leads, nurture prospects, and build relationships
- Network and interact with industry associations and research groups
- Attend virtual and in-person events to represent MEGA and drive awareness
- Engage with prospects to learn about their needs and uncover their goals
- Execute a disciplined program of phone, email and social media outreach
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and work to move through the pipeline to engage pre-sales and account managers for next steps
- Schedule discovery calls and demonstrations
- Leverage scripts and templates, but also be able to refine and ad-lib in real-time
- Document conversations to ensure prospect history
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Develop sales-level knowledge of MEGA’s HOPEX platform of products
- Conduct market research on enterprise architecture methodologies and competitive products
What skills you'll need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Worked in an environment requiring effective communication skills
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
Preferred qualifications :
- Evidence of prior success in a sales or sales related field with a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Succeeded in a small team environment which required being a self-starter and an ability to take ownership of projects
What MEGA offers?
A comprehensive benefits package to our employees including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching and so much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.