The MEGA Global Services Department is hiring a Service Delivery Manager to join the team in our Mexico’s offices, MEGA LATAM.
Your Role as a Service Delivery Manager
As a Service Delivery Manager, you report directly to the Mega Cloud Services (MCS) Director and you will be our customer advocate at MEGA.
You have a 360° view of the North America and LATAM customers and engage MEGA in front of them.
You’ll need to ensure SLAs compliance and a follow up on issues resolution status.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Lead scoping and monthly meetings with customers
- Drive the implementation of ITSM process management
- Coordinate customers' operational acceptance
- Plan maintenance tasks with client (and cloud engineer)
- Track service performance against the SLA
- Plan upgrades or new configurations with the client's administrator
- Plan exceptional operations with the customer
- Manage severe incidents and crises related to SLA non-compliance
- Create performance reports
- Prepare service disruption reports
- Organize and/or participate to client steering committees
- Communicate and manage the customer relationship regarding SaaS deployment and utilisation.
What skills you'll need?
After completing a Licenciatura o Maestría you have 3 years of related experience in relationship and negotiation with clients.
Project management / Consulting background, Knowledge of SaaS
Fluent spoken and written in Spanish and English. Good knowledge of Portuguese is a plus.
In your daily practice, you are proactive and organized, you ensure a rigorous follow-up with regular reporting and raise the appropriate alerts.
You have good management and social skills and a great sense of confidentiality.
Service oriented and customer satisfaction focused are essential qualities for this position.
What MEGA offers?
MEGA has an accelerated training program in place to develop this individual for future career opportunities.
MEGA LATAM offers a comprehensive benefits package (medical insurance, lunch vouchers, life insurance…) to our employees and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Place of work: Based in MEGA’s Mexico City office (Colonia Roma Norte, Alcaldía Cuauhtémoc)
Job available asap, please send your application and resume in english.