MEGA International is a medium-sized, independent software company with a global leadership position, thanks to our employees’ talent and our strong relationships with 700+ Customers across the globe. We operate in over 40 countries, developing and marketing software solutions to help Customers improve their business and IT agility for rapid innovation in the digital world. Our software solutions, which bring together industry-leading practices in enterprise architecture (EA), IT portfolio management (ITPM), business process analysis (BPA), and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), provide the visibility and tools companies need to navigate change and improve decision-making, with a sharp focus on their business needs.
As a MEGA North America Solution Engineer, you will join a team of highly skilled, resourceful and innovative individuals.
Your role will be to configure and deploy our software solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients.
We are looking for individuals conversant in both technology and business with a passion for helping drive digital transformation.
Solution Engineer Required Qualifications
- Experience in Visual Basic programming language, XML, HTML, CSS, .NET (Java is a plus)
- Knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and design
- Back-end processes, such as web servers, API design, and the associated development tools and libraries
- Experience in data parsing and manipulation from spreadsheets using libraries such as Aspose
- Knowledge of relational databases and structured queries (SQL preferred)
- Logical thinking to solve complex problems
- Understanding of IIS, SSL certificates, and clustered servers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science/Information Technology or related fields
Other Essential Skills for the Solution Engineer
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure projects are completed on time
- Ability to prioritize work based on strategic nature, importance, and urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work as a part of a team and independently
- Must be able to effectively multi-task
- Understanding of enterprise architecture and design is a plus
What we can offer:
- Great mentorship provided by seasoned solution engineers and business consultants who have worked with iconic brand name companies on their digital transformation initiatives
- Opportunity to be an active participant working with Fortune 500 companies on their digital transformation initiatives
- Comprehensive training on the HOPEX™ platform, recognized by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant Leader for 10 consecutive years
- Competitive salary, time off, and an awesome benefits package
- Membership to a multi-national community of MEGA employees working to improve the operational efficiency of the world’s largest and most innovative organizations
Place of work : Boston
Send your CV by mail to the following address: HR.US@MEGA.COM