Founded in 1991, MEGA is a global software company and recognized market leader for over ten years.
The company partners with customers to improve governance and accelerate transformation by leveraging technology. MEGA helps companies better analyze how they can operate and make the right decisions to accelerate the creation of value.
The HOPEX Platform connects business, IT, data and risks perspectives in a single place that integrates across an entire company’s ecosystem.
The MEGA Services team partners with customers to deliver projects with a pragmatic approach.
Regional Technical Support Engineer's Job Description
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide high-quality technical support to customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software incidents and help the customer to find answers to their questions in an efficient manner.
A Technical Support Engineer is responsible for tracking all incident information and maintaining internal communication by following documented processes.
The Regional Technical Support Engineer responsibilities
- Provide customers with level 1 Support
- Coordinate activities with the Technical Support Team in the US
- Know how to identify the customers' Support level rights, and provides the appropriate response
- Follow the communication guidelines of the Technical Support organization
- Be able to treat simple problems on a limited range of MEGA solutions (management of access keys, referenced common problems, etc.)
- Interact with the customers to request additional information for further diagnosing
- Gather all required information to properly troubleshoot/escalate
Professional requirements of the Regional Technical Support Engineer
Mandatory Technical skills
- Computer and software troubleshooting related experience (1-3yrs)
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- Fluent spoken and written Spanish and good level in English.
- Expertise in Windows and Windows Server (IIS…)
- SQL Server/Oracle operational knowledge
- Programming skills in VB Script and Java
- Knowledge of an analysis/modeling methodology (BPMN,UML)
- Working Knowledge of MEGA solutions
Expected personal and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem solving skills
- Customer oriented
- Fosters knowledge sharing
- Detail Oriented
- Organized and efficient
- Accurate tracks/records keeping (in the CRM)
MEGA has an accelerated training program in place to develop this individual for future career opportunities.
MEGA LATAM offers a comprehensive benefits package (medical insurance, lunch vouchers, life insurance…) to our employees and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Place of work: Based in MEGA’s Mexico City office.
Working hours: 9am-6pm