Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
About your job
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include reproducing customer issues related to the HOPEX platform and opening requests for correction to the R&D department.
To qualify the customer issue, it might be necessary to contact the customer and use remote desktop connections. You will primarily use email to give clients quick answers to simple HOPEX issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions.
To be qualified for this role, you should:
- Have a good Knowledge of English language technical vocabulary
- Hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering.
- Microsoft certification is a plus.
If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and can explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be the person our customers rely on you to provide timely and accurate information and status on open cases.
- Provide customers with Technical Support on the entire range of MEGA solutions.
- Manages cases and request diagnostics of applications in its areas of expertise.
- Accurately track and document all incident information in the Corporate CRM system.
- Support clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue, when a workaround is available.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. R&D department)
- Provide prompt and accurate information to customers regarding the status of an open case.
- Leverage the Knowledge Base (KB) to speed up resolution.
- Contribute to growing the KB in areas of primary expertise.
- Conduct post-mortems when requested by management.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Good understanding of computer systems and other tech products
- Hands-on experience with Windows and Windows Server2
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Eager to learn new and complex SW solutions
- Good Level in English (oral & written)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Additional Microsoft certification is a plus
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
Contract: Permanent contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible
Remote flexible work possible