MEGA International is a global software company helping corporations and government agencies manage enterprise complexity by providing an interactive view of their operations. Business and Technology leaders use HOPEX to gain the visibility and information they need to drive business and digital transformation.
For years, MEGA has been recognized by prominent industry analysts as a leader with innovative business solutions in enterprise architecture, business process analysis, IT portfolio management, governance, risk and compliance.
In APAC, MEGA has established a strong customer base made of the largest regional organizations – FSI, E&U, Telco, Government…- and our regional team is driving a significant growth in North East Asia, South East Asia and Australia-New Zealand
As a Business Consultant, you will be a key member of the service team based in Singapore and will be instrumental in the success of our HOPEX implementation projects in the region. MEGA APAC recently won a major 2-year project with a major government entity in Singapore, in which the Business Consultant will be actively involved. His role will be to guide the client through the project, by adapting MEGA’s best practices and methodology to their specific needs. The Business Consultant will lead the project’s scoping, workshops, specifications, testing and training. He will also support other projects and trainings when necessary.
Responsibilities / what you'll do
- Prepare engagements
- Prepare and lead scoping meetings
- Provide leadership for and formalize scoping notes
- Analyze the company architectural elements required for the engagement
- Recommend architectural upgrades/improvements to clients
- Analyze client needs and offer methodological and/or tooling solutions
- Define MEGA customizations
- Develop acceptance cases for MEGA customizations
- Execute the MEGA customization acceptance tests
- Write user guides (user, methodology, etc.)
- Prepare meetings
- Lead internal work meetings or meetings with clients
- Write meeting reports
- Write training reports
- Lead training sessions
- Monitor and support the project: scheduling, workload, etc.
- Manage the client relationship
- Prepare and lead steering committees and write memo
- Send reports according to the frequency defined by the Services Manager/Director
- Business Development (Identify new opportunities, communicate client flowchart,
- Internal Projects (improve knowledge base, capitalization)
- Administration (time sheets, workload forecasts, expenses etc.)
- Promotion (Contribute to externally promote MEGA (blogs, networking, trade shows, etc.))
Skills / what you'll need
- Good expertise in Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience in EA software implementation
- English fluent
- Soft skills: analysis, conciseness, organization, method
- Management skills: ability to lead a project team
- Job based in Singapore
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.