MEGA International is a medium-sized, independent software company with a global leadership position, thanks to our employees’ talent and our strong relationships with 700+ customers across the globe. We operate in over 40 countries, developing and marketing software solutions to help customers improve their business and IT agility for rapid innovation in the digital world. Our software solutions, which bring together industry-leading practices in enterprise architecture (EA), IT portfolio management (ITPM), business process analysis (BPA), and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), provide the visibility and tools companies need to navigate change and improve decision-making ,with a sharp focus on their business needs.
We are experiencing a tremendous growth and are looking to add a Legal staff member in our Latin America Location. As a member of the Legal team, you will work on contracts from commercial organizations and government agencies and follow up complex clients’ projects from a legal perspective, provide assistance to corporate lawyers during the review and negotiation of contracts with clients, make the interface between the Business and the Legal. You will report to the Group General Counsel.
- Support corporate lawyers with contracts negotiation (Software, Professional Services, SaaS) with customers in Americas, EMEA and APAC.
- Interface between sales, presales, global services, R&D departments and lawyers.
- Key contact of sales/operational staff during contracts negotiation.
- Advise on commercial transaction risks and liabilities.
- Update legal tools for contract negotiation management.
- Follow up complex services projects.
- Work closely with the rest of the corporate team based in Paris and business and operational teams to understand technical and commercial offering and support sales.
- Participate in the global legal projects.
- Licenciatura in international trade or equivalent. Academic background from a US university is a plus.
- +3 years’ relevant professional experience in a software provider/IT consulting firm
- Good knowledge of Law and of the enterprise organization with awareness of the operational stakes.
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- This job requires excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish and candidate will also need to demonstrate responsiveness and availability.
- Strong typing and computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Use tact when expressing ideas or opinions, tenacious drive - ability to overcome rejection from sales leads.
- Energetic, personable, ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
To apply: please submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org