Enterprise Architecture Consultant
MEGA International is a global software company helping corporations and government agencies manage enterprise complexity by providing an interactive view of their operations. Business and Technology leaders use MEGA solutions to gain the visibility and information they need to drive business and digital transformation. For years, MEGA has been recognized by prominent industry analysts as a leader with innovative business solutions in enterprise architecture, IT portfolio management, governance, risk and compliance.
In Singapore, MEGA has established a strong customer base made of the largest regional organizations – FSI, E&U, Telco, Government…- and our regional team is driving a significant growth in North East Asia, South East Asia and Australia-New Zealand.
MEGA APAC is experiencing a steep growth, and a business consultant is needed to support new software implementation projects for Enterprise Architecture.
As a Business Consultant, you will be a key member of the service team based in Singapore and will be instrumental in the success of our HOPEX implementation projects in the whole region.Your role will be to guide clients through the software implementation and their EA programs, by adapting MEGA’s best practices and methodology to their specific needs. You will lead projects scoping, workshops, specifications, testing and training phases, and manage a team of solution engineers on each project.
The Enterprise Architecture Consultant responsibilities
- Advise the client on EA best practices
- Support the client in delivering value through architecture and portfolio management
- Prepare engagements
- Prepare and lead scoping meetings
- Analyze client needs
- Write specifications
- Monitor developments
- Develop and run acceptance cases for MEGA customizations
- Write user guides (user, methodology, etc.)
- Guide the client in populating EA data
- Lead training sessions
- Customize training material and user guides
- Monitor and support the projects: scheduling, workload, etc.
- Manage the client relationship
- Prepare and lead steering committees
- Identify new opportunities
- communicate client flowchart
Enterprise Architecture Consultant Profile
- 5 to 10 years of working experience
- Good expertise in Enterprise Architecture (knowledge of TOGAF and other frameworks)
- Experience in software implementation
- English fluent
- Another South East Asia language is good to have (Thai language in particular will be useful to support coming projects in Thailand)
- Soft skills: analysis, conciseness, organization, method
- Management skills: ability to lead a project team
If you believe you fit these characteristics, we urge you to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org