Field Marketing Manager – Latin America Market
The Function of the Field Marketing Manager
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs generating new prospects and supporting existing opportunities for the Latin American market. Following the Corporate strategy and the local business objectives, the marketing manager will drive campaigns – including trade shows, webinars, online campaigns, emails, social networks activities - to drive demand and deliver new marketing qualified leads. Reporting to the LATAM Managing Director and to the Senior Corporate Marketing Manager, the applicant will work closely with the local sales team and the corporate marketing department to shape and execute marketing plans, deliver compelling campaigns, measure ROI, and optimize marketing results to support the growth of the operation. To support her/him, the field marketing manager will oversee a Marketing Intern.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan and budget to support the growth expectations of the LATAM market and reinforce customers and partners relationships
- Work closely with corporate marketing, sales and other internal parties to ensure strategic alignment in the region
- Ensure the smooth and timely execution of multichannel campaigns in the region: content production or review; email, social media and paid advertising campaigns; target segmentations; follow-up activities; and performance measurements
- Organize and promote conferences, events and webinars in the region
- Run lead nurturing and database enhancements campaigns to ensure a continuous flow of usable and quality leads evolving through each buying stage
- Monitor and improve MEGA’s digital presence on the web through SEO and SEA
- Contribute to content creation: customer success stories, awareness content such as white papers or eBooks, blog articles etc.
- Measure and analyze the different marketing activities implemented to support effectively the sales
- Ensure that brand guidelines and messages are properly used
Professional Requirements for the Field Marketing Manager position
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in marketing for BtoB technology companies
- Ability to travel in the LATAM region and in France (once a year)
- Experience with CRMs, emailing tools and ideally with marketing automation platforms
- Good knowledge of marketing best practices / Experience for all channels: emails, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), SMA, SEA
- Good project management skills to plan, execute and report on multiple marketing projects at the same time
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and multinational team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a team
- Work Location: Mexico City
- Permanent, Full Time
Send your CV by mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org under "Field Marketing LATAM" Reference.
MEGA International is a medium-sized, independent software company with a global leadership position, thanks to our employees’ talent and our strong relationships with 700+ Customers across the globe. We operate in over 40 countries, developing and marketing software solutions to help Customers improve their business and IT agility for rapid innovation in the digital world. Our software solutions, which bring together industry-leading practices in enterprise architecture (EA), IT portfolio management (ITPM), business process analysis (BPA), and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), provide the visibility and tools companies need to navigate change and improve decision-making, with a sharp focus on their business needs.