Sales Development Representative
MEGA International is a leading provider of software solutions for large corporate and federal enterprises. MEGA’s HOPEX™ platform comprises a proprietary suite of Enterprise Architecture tools that enable organizations to drive business transformation. MEGA’s solutions address a wide range of strategic imperatives including IT Portfolio Management, Business Process Analysis, and GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance). Our customers include over 20% of the Fortune 100, as well as numerous federal agencies including the Department of Defense.
Sales Development Representative principal mission
Our Sales Development Representatives are on the front lines of getting MEGA in to the hearts and minds of our customers and partners.
They are passionate about understanding how large organizations manage IT complexity to deliver business results.
Our SDRs research prospects and tailor our offering to appeal to the most influential members of an organization; they excel at communicating a compelling value proposition.
Through targeted campaigns, leveraging marketing and social media technologies, and understanding the human side of every interaction, MEGA SDR's are among the best and brightest in the world.
MEGA SDRs are able to distill the most complex problems into fast and impactful solutions.
We will challenge you to:
- Engage with early stage prospects to learn about their needs and goals
- Execute a disciplined program of phone, email and social media outreach
- Develop complete understanding of MEGA’s HOPEX platform of products
- Conduct market research on enterprise architecture methodologies and competitive products
- Interact with industry associations, research groups; attend events to drive awareness of MEGA
- Develop a highly professional and engaging ability to build relationship and network
- Collaborate with Sales Directors and Pre-Sales engineers to efficiently qualify prospects; track and maintain prospect journey through the sales funnel
Sales Development Representative Profesional requirements
We are looking for someone who has::
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Evidence of prior success in a sales or sales related field
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Worked in an environment requiring effective communication skills
- Demonstrated success at networking and developing connections
- Succeeded in a small team environment which required being a self-starter and an ability to take ownership of projects
Place of Work : Boston (MA)
MEGA NA Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package to our employees and is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All expressions of interest should be directed to: HR.US@MEGA.COM