Solution Engineer [Singapour]
MEGA International is a medium-sized, independent software company with a global leadership position, thanks to our employees’ talent and our strong relationships
with 700+ Customers across the globe. We operate in over 40 countries, developing and marketing software solutions to help Customers improve their business and
IT agility for rapid innovation in the digital world.
Our software solutions, which bring together industry-leading practices in enterprise architecture (EA), IT portfolio management (ITPM), business process analysis (BPA), and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC),
provide the visibility and tools companies need to navigate change and improve decision-making, with a sharp focus on their business needs.
MEGA has 9 operations in the world – France, UK, Italy, Germany, USA, South America, North Africa, Asia and Australia. The company’s headquarters are in Paris, France and operates in Asia from its APAC HQ in Singapore.
To work at MEGA means joining a high energy team who are constantly at the forefront of technology, and have a passion for ‘wow-ing’ our customers.We have a challenging recruiting process and make sure we accommodate your professional and personal needs to keep you. Our benefits include medical coverage and outstanding compensation plans.
Profesionnal Requirements of the Solution Engineer
The day to day job of this position will include the following activities:
- Conduct workshops with clients to analyze requirements
- Map client’s requirements to the MEGA product and document them
- Effectively communicate with the R&D team for product development
- Configure MEGA system according to client requirements
- Handle technical issues during project implementations
- Train technical users from client’s side.
Solution Engineer Profile
- Fresh graduate with an IT related professional degree OR candidate with 2 to 5 years working experience in software system implementation projects
- Good working knowledge of
- Databases: SQL server (+++), Oracle (++)
- IT languages: JAVA (+++), SQL (++), HTML/CSS/Java Script (++), C#/.Net (++), vbs (+)
- Miscellaneous: Windows Server (++), IIS (++), Integration Project xp (++), UML (+)
- Understanding of TOGAF or any EA framework would be a plus
- Strong team-player with capability to work creatively and analytically
- Strong oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-discipline, willing to learn and able to work independently
What MEGA offers
- Salary compensation: based on experience
- Training on the MEGA solutions
- Excellent career development opportunities for strong performers
- International exposure environment
- Great work environment with a flexible, yet results oriented culture
- Exposure to regional business activities
Place of work : Singapore
If you believe you fit these characteristics, we urge you to apply. Send your CV to the following address : email@example.com