2017 Gartner Symposium ITxpo - North America
October 1-5 | Orlando, FL
This year’s Gartner Symposium ITxpo will focus on how digital business in blurring the lines between the digital and physical worlds, disrupting all industries and redefining the role of IT. CIOs and IT leaders will hear about the new era where people, businesses, and things are connecting, transacting, and negotiating with one another directly.
MEGA is an alumni sponsor of this event and will be exhibiting in the ITxpo. To stay up-to-date on what’s happening at the event, follow us on Twitter - @mega_int – or use the event hashtag #GartnerSym.
Attendees will learn:
- Where to focus to reduce technical debt and bring IT up to speed
- How to create a framework for assessing the readiness of applications for the needs of your digital business models to ensure that the architecture is flexible to support change
- The importance of business ecosystems, how leading organizations are architecting their ecosystems, and the business and technology opportunities and challenges of creating a digital business platform to integrate their ecosystem
Who should attend?
- CIOs & IT leaders
- Strategy & transformation stakeholders
- IT executives with an interest in digital business
To set up a private meeting with MEGA, please send us an email. We are happy to accommodate small or large teams in our exclusive meeting space located in the ITxpo solution showcase. To learn more, visit the conference website.
Walt Disney World Dolphin & Swan Resorts
1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830