2018 AFCEA Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium
May 15-17 | Baltimore, MD
Cyber operations are a challenging mission for the U.S. Defense Department and government community that builds, operates, and defends networks. Cyber leaders and warriors must continually evolve to adapt to future innovations and develop and leverage cutting-edge tools and technologies. Conference topics will focus on requirements and solutions to ensure that the networks within DoD are adaptive, resilient, and effective across a range of uses and against diverse threats.
Why should you attend?
- Improve mission-critical decision-making capabilities with enterprise architecture
- Use operational excellence as a strategic weapon for measuring progress and continuous improvement
- Increase IT security by identifying and architecting the removal of high risk technologies
- Consolidate systems and reduce costs by modernizing redundant and obsolete technologies
- Strengthen organizational and partner integrations with comprehensive operational views and process models
Who should attend:
- Public and private sector professionals in the communications, intelligence, cyber and information technology arenas.
To set up a private meeting with MEGA at the Symposium, please send us an email.
To learn more, visit the conference website.
Baltimore Convention Center
One West Pratt Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21201