2018 Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit
March 14 – 15 | Orlando, FL
BTOES is the only event looking at end-to-end business transformation delivered by operational excellence to achieve business excellence throughout the organization. Businesses are going through a number of disruptive trends, where the demands of the organization are rapidly changing. This event will show how progressive leaders are using operational excellence as the backbone, the discipline, the framework of strategy development and execution, innovation execution, CX, and business transformation.
MEGA is a sponsor of this event and will be exhibiting on the show floor in booth 7. We’ll also be participating in the Technology Test Drive, where attendees follow a round-robin format, and visit 6 vendors in 1 hour to see mini demonstrations.
Why should you attend?
- Using customer journey mapping and visualization to transform CX
- Aligning business processes, infrastructure, and data to create and support a digital backbone across a global enterprise and enable digital transformation
- Using operational excellence as a strategic weapon for measuring progress and continuous improvement
- Enabling end-to-end business transformation to help companies stay relevant through innovation, strategy execution, and being more operationally agile
Who should attend:
- CEOs, COOs, CIOs
- Heads of strategy and execution
- VPs of business transformation and business excellence
- Business leaders with a stake in change management and business process management
To set up a private meeting with MEGA at this event, please send us an email.
To learn more, visit the conference website.
Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
8001 International Drive
Orlando FL 32819