2nd Annual Enterprise Architecture for Financial and Insurance Institutions
May 16-17 | Frankfurt, Germany
This conference offers you a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with Enterprise Architecture experts from the financial industry to discuss a broad range of current topics within the critical areas of EA.
MEGA is a sponsor of this event and will be exhibiting on the show floor. During the conference our customer Mr. Jan Eckhardt, Chief Enterprise Architect at Spar Nord Bank will also outline how the bank is using MEGA's HOPEX platform to maintain SIFI Bank status and IRB compliance to improve competitive edge and level of appropriation reserves.
Stay up-to-date on what’s happening at the event by following us on Twitter – @mega_int – or use the hashtag #EAFrankfurt.
What you’ll learn by attending?
- The impact of disruptive technologies on EA
- Agile and collaborative EA
- Aligning EA with business goals
- Digital transformation
- The role of EA in a Big Data environment
- EA performance measurement
- Compliance to developing regulation
- Flexible IT framework
Who should attend:
- Enterprise and business architects
- CIOs and senior IT management
- Strategy and planning leaders
- Business and IT innovation teams
- CTOs and digital business innovation leaders
To set up a private meeting with MEGA, please send us an email. We are happy to accommodate small or large teams in our exclusive meeting space.
Pkease note that the primary language of the conference is English.
To learn more and register, visit the conference website.