Enterprise Architecture for Financial Institutions
December 5-6 | Hoboken, New Jersey
The IT framework of financial institutions is constantly evolving, especially in growing enterprises. The main causes of this transformation are new developing technologies, increased business activities, new markets, regulatory demands and cyber threats. In this context, ensuring that the IT infrastructure is aligned with business activities and supports business objectives is a fundamental element for the competitiveness of every organisation.
This conference is designed for Enterprise Architecture experts from the financial industry.
MEGA is a sponsor of this event and will be exhibiting on the show floor. To stay up-to-date on what’s happening at the event, follow us on Twitter – @mega_int.
A broad range of topics will be covered including:
- The impact of disruptive technologies on EA
- Agile and collaborative EA
- Aligning EA with business goals
- Digital transformation
- Artificial intelligence solutions
- The role of EA in a Big Data environment
- Possible implementation of Blockchain
- API and Open banking
- EA performance measurement
- Compliance to developing regulation
- Flexible IT framework
- System integration and modernisation
To set up a private meeting with MEGA, please send us an email. We are happy to accommodate small or large teams.
To learn more about this event, visit the conference website.