Gartner Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summit
June 11 – 12 | National Harbor, MD
Digital business is having a profound impact on how organizations develop and pursue new technology-enabled business models. To be an enterprise architect and technology innovation leader today, you must scale your role to meet your organization’s digital business expectations in the future—and you must act now or risk being left behind. The 2018 Gartner Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summit will focus on strategies, technologies, and skills needed for EA leadership, how to apply expert insights to your own organization’s goals, and how to navigate through the hype of emerging trends like cloud networking and AI.
MEGA is an alumni sponsor of this event and will be exhibiting on the show floor. Tuesday, June 12 at 11:00am, join us in the Maryland Ballroom to hear Fannie Mae talk about their journey to making enterprise architecture actionable. Stay up-to-date on what’s happening at the event by following us on Twitter – @mega_int – or use the hashtag #GartnerEA.
What you’ll learn by attending?
- Applying digital business transformations to boost innovation and improve CX
- Using customer journey mapping and visualization to transform customer experience
- Leveraging technology to plan new business capabilities while mitigating risks
- Designing business processes and building action plans to improve the customer journey
Who should attend:
- Enterprise & business architects
- CIOs and senior IT management
- Strategy & planning leaders
- Business & IT innovation teams
To set up a private meeting with MEGA, please send us an email. We are happy to accommodate small or large teams in our exclusive meeting space located in the exhibit hall.
To learn more, visit the conference website.
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront St.
National Harbor, MD 20745