Gartner Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summit
May 14 – 15 | Orlando, FL
As digital transformation unfolds, enterprise architects and technology innovation leaders must pinpoint the business areas in which today’s rapidly changing technologies can deliver new value - now and in the years to come. At this year's summit, you’ll get the forward-looking perspective you need to harness the convergence of critical technology trends to create new business value.
Gain leading-edge insight on where AI, IoT, digital twins – and even quantum computing – will take your organization next. Discover sills and competencies to develop a high-impact EA team. Craft an innovation strategy built to transform disruption into opportunity.
Join us at Gartner Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summit and learn how EA can lead the intersection of technology innovation and business transformation.
MEGA is an alumni sponsor of this event and will be exhibiting on the show floor. Stay up-to-date on what’s happening at the event by following us on Twitter – @mega_int – or use the hashtag #GartnerEA.
What you’ll learn by attending?
- Explore best practices to deliver today’s enterprise architecture and build an effective internal consultancy
- Learn strategies you need to guide and influence key decisions about the future of technology-enabled business operations and innovation
- Leveraging technology to plan new business capabilities while mitigating risks
- Understand how to bring a digital business strategy to life by aligning EA with your organization’s digital transformation
Who should attend:
- Enterprise and business architects
- CIOs and senior IT management
- Strategy and planning leaders
- Business and IT innovation teams
- CTOs and digital business innovation leaders
To set up a private meeting with MEGA, please send us an email. We are happy to accommodate small or large teams in our exclusive meeting space.
To learn more, visit the conference website.
6001 Destination Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32819