Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo 2019
October 20-24 | Orlando, Florida
The digital era has brought unprecedented change to technology, business, and society. Beyond managing IT, CIOs are called to lead and inspire their teams and business stakeholders through deeply transformative business models, practices, and cultures. Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo addresses the strategic needs of enterprise CIOs and their leadership teams. Thousands of CIOs and IT executives will come together in Orlando to discuss key topics, including data and analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, culture, customer experience, cybersecurity, and more.
This conference is designed for:
- CIOs interested in the opportunity to connect with peers across regions and industries, and gain new perspectives on the challenges and opportunities of digital business
- IT executives focused on executing on the mission-critical priorities of their CIO and helping to shape their organization’s long-term IT strategy and technology investments
MEGA is an alumni sponsor of this event and will be exhibiting in the Xpo hall. To stay up-to-date on what’s happening at the event, follow us on Twitter – @mega_int – or use the event hashtag #GartnerSYM.
Featured topics covered at the Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo include:
- Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics
- Customer and User Experience
- Digital Business Transformation
- Emerging and Disruptive Technologies
- Leadership, People, and Culture
- Security, Risk and, Compliance
To set up a private meeting with MEGA, please send us an email. We are happy to accommodate small or large teams in our exclusive meeting space located in the Xpo hall.
To learn more about this event, visit the conference website.
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
1500 Epcot Resort Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830