Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2018 – North America
October 14-18 | Orlando, FL
This year’s Gartner Symposium/ITxpo will explore strategic trends and technologies that are shaping the future of IT including legacy modernization, digital transformation, data and analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, security and risk, customer experience, blockchain, and cybersecurity.
MEGA is an alumni sponsor of this event and will be exhibiting in the ITxpo. To stay up-to-date on what’s happening at the event, follow us on Twitter – @mega_int – or use the event hashtag #GartnerSYM.
Attendees will learn:
- Using customer journey mapping and visualization to transform customer experience
- Increase IT security by identifying and architecting the removal of high risk technologies
- Consolidate systems and reduce costs by modernizing redundant and obsolete technologies
- Enabling end-to-end business transformation to help companies stay relevant through innovation, strategy execution, and being more operationally agile
Who should attend:
- CIOs and IT leaders
- Strategy and transformation stakeholders
- IT executives with an interest in digital business
To set up a private meeting with MEGA, please send us an email. We are happy to accommodate small or large teams in our exclusive meeting space located in the ITxpo solution showcase.
To learn more about this event, visit the conference website.
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
1500 Epcot Resort Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830