The Open Group Kochi: Making Standards Work® for Growth and Digital Leadership
February 14-16, 2019 | Kochi, Kerala, India
The ubiquity of information technology in every aspect of business is all too real. To take advantage of such developments, enterprises are reinventing and re-strategizing. Technology is now being used to deliver services that are cashless, paperless and faceless, disrupting entire value chains.
The Open Group unite practitioners and industry experts to discuss how complexities have increased manifold, therefore the need to embrace standards has also increased. Advances impacting life, business and the global economy can be taken advantage of by Making Standards Work ®.
- The Open Group Awards for Innovation and Excellence, 2019 - 3rd Edition of The Open Group Awards and categories include Enterprise Architecture, IT management, Security and Open Platform 3.0
- The implications of The Open Group IT4IT™ standard as a paradigm leap for the industry will be elaborated through a set of case studies and tutorials.
- How enterprise can take benefit of innovations in Social Media, Big Data, Cloud, Analytics, Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 that are reshaping the enterprise value chains.
- Cybersecurity, with a focus on FinTech, and how to ensure that the right information is made available to the right people, at the time right time, and in the right format as a consequences of Boundaryless Information Flow™.
- Presentation on India Enterprise Architecture Framework (IndEA) and its role in delivering good governance.
Register and read the full agenda on The Open Group event page
To set up a private meeting with one of our experts and discover how MEGA can help with you EA initiatives, please send us an email.
Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty
Kochi, Kerala 682504