Stockholm lunch workshop: 3 steps to implementing IT strategic planning
Thursday December 6 | Stockholm, Sweden | 11:00 to 14:30
MEGA would like to invite you to a workshop and lunch event from 11:00 to 14:30 on Thursday 6th December, during which we'll discuss our 3-step methodology for implementing IT strategic planning.
As efforts to rationalise IT assets through IT portfolio management initiatives developed, the topic of IT strategic planning began to emerge. As you have probably experienced within your organisation, this is an increasingly critical activity as it allows for the streamlining of IT, facilitates the adoption of new technologies, and better supports rapidly changing business strategies.
What can I expect from the workshop?
At this workshop, we'll discuss how your organisation can build an effective IT strategy plan that supports quickly evolving business strategies using our IT portfolio management method and tool. During the session, MEGA experts will demonstrate how to implement a successful IT strategic planning project through the following 3 steps:
- Step 1. Align IT and business strategy: Define the future IT architecture by leveraging business capabilities and adopting an agile enterprise architecture practice.
- Step 2. Build and manage IT projects portfolios: Establish a standardised and robust IT project portfolio management practice to identify, select and evaluate IT projects that will support business needs and efforts.
- Step 3. Build IT roadmap and execute IT strategy plan: Prioritise IT projects using transformation scenarios to create the IT roadmap and measure the progress as well as results of its implementation through dashboards and visualisations.
Demo & networking
We'll also demonstrate how MEGA's IT portfolio management software helps IT leaders rationalise their IT assets and tighten the link between strategy and project execution, and there will also be ample opportunity to network and discuss ideas and initiatives with your peers from other public and private sector organisations
Who should attend?
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Solutions Architects
- Business Process Managers
- Change Management Manager/Consultant
- IT Managers/Directors
To register, please complete the form to the right of this page.
Hilton Stockholm Slussen
Guldgränd 8104 65 Stockholm, Sweden
11:00 to 14:30 on Thursday 6th December
We look forward to seeing you there, and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions in the meantime.