The publishing tools provided with HOPEX Power Studio facilitate the distribution of HOPEX repository information throughout your company. This course presents the foundation required for creating simple Word document templates and modifying the standard Web Site templates that are delivered with HOPEX.
Who should attend?
- HOPEX Administrators
- MEGA Documentation Managers
- HOPEX Web Site Webmasters
Working knowledge of using HOPEX on modeling projects
- Master the use of HOPEX platform tools to understand the MetaModel.
- Learn to create a basic document templates.
- Learn to modify an existing Web site template (change logo, style sheet, etc.).
Examples of Deliverables Produced with HOPEX Power Studio - Publisher
- Word Documents
- Web Sites
- Analysis Reports
- Documentation Wizard
- Documents and Document Templates
Discovering the Metamodel and Writing Queries
- Metamodel Definition
- The Query Tool
- Query Language:
- Conditions on object properties
- Conditions on links
- Basic Principles
- Building Descriptors
- Adding Text
- Adding Groups
- Displaying Diagrams
Building and Generating a Web Sites
- Understanding the link between Web Site and Web Site Template
- Web Site Formatters
- Customizing Web Sites
How is the seminar organized?
HOPEX Power Studio - Publisher - level 1 is based on a sensible balance between theory and trainer-supervised practical exercises to enable a better understanding of the tool and its features. This course is delivered by experienced MEGA Solution Engineers.