BOSTON, June 21, 2016 – MEGA International has issued a new version of its HOPEX business transformation platform. The changes will help companies respond to new market requirements, deliver more immediate business value and improve the customer experience.
MEGA designed the HOPEX V2 changes and recently announced solutions … HOPEX Business Architecture, HOPEX Business Process Analysis and HOPEX IT Portfolio Management … with the goal of creating the best enterprise transformation platform available in the market today.
“Our development team worked on changes to the platform in conjunction with creating those three transformation solutions to allow companies to create a vital continuum between strategy and implementation,” explained Lucio de Risi, CEO, MEGA.
MEGA’s platform integrates solutions for all of the essential steps of business transformation:
- business architecture to capture the business strategy, map existing and future capabilities, build transformation scenarios and define the strategic roadmap
- business process analysis to design, assess and transform business processes to support new digital business models
- IT portfolio management to identify the IT resources required for business transformation and capability evolution and insure that the IT system supports business goals and is not obsolete or non-compliant with policies or regulations
“The most recent platform changes were designed specifically to better enable business transformation and business improvement. They are based on customer feedback about what they need in transformation solutions ,” continued de Risi.
The platform improvements were inspired by the business needs of MEGA customers that are leaders in their own industries. The new platform is centered on the most up-to-date software usability standards. It was scrutinized and endorsed by two of the most prominent usability testing companies.
HOPEX V2 includes a new interface that is even easier to use because it offers more graphics and less text and improves the productivity of users across a company. The platform has been optimized for specific roles within a company and is consistent across all of MEGA’s enterprise architecture solutions.
The new platform also enables a very high quality of reports and outputs:
- flexibility and easy access to the repository with third-party tools for business reports
- on-demand ad hoc reporting for faster decision making
- easy-to-create dashboards for excellent executive reporting
- a new data mart feature to facilitate data analysis
The HOPEX platform provides a collaborative, multilingual workspace backed by a single information repository. Users can access the platform through a role- and web-based interface that provides the tools and information they need to be effective.