Bridge the strategy to execution gap
Business architecture bridges the gap between a company's strategy and its successful execution. Business architecture helps you describe your business capabilities and connect it to your company’s objectives. With business architecture software, you can simply build and communicate your business transformation roadmap.
Capture your company’s objectives and strategy and connect to your business capabilities to illustrate how your company is planning to achieve its business transformation strategy
Create a business roadmap that integrates objectives, strategy and business capabilities to ensure investment decisions are aligned to business objectives
Ensure future IT investments match business objectives by tying IT assets to business capabilities
HOPEX Business Architecture helps to capture, model and design your business.
Capture the organizational strategy using business capabilities and align them to strategy
- Identify transformation drivers
- Perform SWOT analysis of the identified drivers
- Identify the resulting transformation objectives
- Capture organization vision, objectives, strategy and tactics
Design a clear representation of the business
- Map business capabilities
- Assess capabilities from a strategic standpoint
- Design value streams
- Define KPIs and identify areas of improvement
Plan business capabilities to ensure that the IT roadmap is aligned with the strategy
- Define transformation stages
- Include objectives, strategic items and capabilities in the roadmap
- Tie related IT architecture for each stage of the roadmap
- Share the business roadmap within the organization
Make smarter decisions faster with a pragmatic approach
Work as you want using the HOPEX platform to connect business, IT, data, and risks perspectives in a single platform that easily integrates into your digital ecosystem.
Gain immediate value of your projects
Sign up for a 30-day trial version of the HOPEX platform and demonstrate immediate value of your project.