Turn your enterprise data into a trusted asset
Trust your enterprise data with information architecture that organizes, structures, and labels content in a systematic and sustainable way. An information architecture tool helps you to govern data, and manage compliance rules to enable quicker, more intelligent decisions.
Get visibility into your data
Build and leverage a data dictionary and a business glossary to improve business efficiency and ensure everybody shares a common understanding
Ensure data integrity
Ensure data integrity by understanding how data is used and transformed thanks to a clear data lineage
Ensure data compliance
Define rules, link them to business processes and make sure your data comply to internal policies and regulations.
HOPEX Information Architecture helps you to architect, trace, and govern data
Get a clear view of your data using data dictionaries, business glossaries and models.
- Automatically generate a data dictionary
- Build a business glossary of enterprise terms
- Design physical, logical and conceptual data models
- Automatically connect technical data to business data
Describe data transformations and assess data quality
- Map data lineage and describe the transformations that happen to the data
- Link data to applications and processes to understand data usage
- Assess data quality
- Analyze impact of change
Make sure your data respect internal policies and external regulations
- Assign data governance roles
- Define collaborative workflows
- Describe rules required by regulatory bodies
- Tie rules to business processes to ensure their enforcement
- Reference regulations including BCBS 239 and Solvency II to ensure compliance
Make smarter decisions faster with a pragmatic approach
Work as you want using the HOPEX platform to connect business, IT, data, and risks perspectives in a single platform that easily integrates into your digital ecosystem.
Gain immediate value of your projects
Sign up for a 30-day trial version of the HOPEX platform and demonstrate immediate value of your project.