HOPEX ArchiMate: full implementation of The Open Group®’s ArchiMate 3.0.1. enterprise architecture framework standard
HOPEX ArchiMate offers a simple and effective entry point to enterprise architecture. It covers all ArchiMate standard enterprise architecture layers including motivation, strategy, business, application, technology, physical, and implementation and migration. HOPEX ArchiMate’s implementation supports the viewpoint mechanism as defined in the ArchiMate standard allowing stakeholders to analyze data per their unique perspective.
With HOPEX ArchiMate, which is a full implementation of The Open Group®’s ArchiMate 3.0.1. enterprise architecture framework standard, you can:
- Quickly implement an enterprise architecture practice in your organization
- Provide a 360 view of your organization in a standardized manner
- Access to the HOPEX platform enabling advanced reporting, collaboration and integration with other HOPEX products
- Easily move to other HOPEX enterprise architecture solutions as your business grows
HOPEX ArchiMate key features:
- Complies with The Open Group® ArchiMate 3.0.1. standard
- Includes all concepts and relationships of ArchiMate 3.0.1.
- Encompasses all ArchiMate Enterprise Architecture layers from business strategy to technology
- Provides a full web implementation of ArchiMate
- Supports viewpoint mechanism as defined in the ArchiMate standard
- Filters diagram contents based on user viewpoints
- Provides sample viewpoints out of the box
- Provides sample TOGAF / ArchiMate report templates
- Integrates with HOPEX platform and shares key objects with other HOPEX products
- Enables the creation of queries and reports of ArchiMate models leveraging HOPEX impact analysis and reporting tools
- Benefits from reports and collaborative features of HOPEX
HOPEX ArchiMate is integrated into MEGA’s single platform. That means you get enhanced synergies for advancing your business and IT transformation, as well as a clear, common view of key information about your organization.