IT Rationalization and Business-IT Alignment with HOPEX IT Portfolio Management Software
HOPEX IT Portfolio Management software enables you to bring visibility into your IT assets through a complete inventory of your applications and technology components. This is the foundation for a best-in-class IT governance.
You can evaluate the IT landscape and reduce costs by removing applications based on various factors. By freeing up legacy resources, you can also achieve greater flexibility and easily embrace new projects.
You can mitigate risks tied to technology obsolescence by tracking the lifecycles of underlying technology components and ensuring that technology components are up-to-date. The solution enables you to create, manage and prioritize IT projects to tighten the link between strategy and project execution, providing support for quickly evolving business strategies.
HOPEX IT Portfolio Management software main benefits
- Reduce complexity and bring visibility to your IT assets
- Cut costs and save on future investments
- Increase confidence into your IT systems by mitigating technology risks
- Support new initiatives through a greater business-IT alignment
HOPEX IT Portfolio Management software key features
Inventory: Collect data and set up an IT asset repository
- Automate IT data imports via pre-built Excel files, CMDB interface, and APIs
- Crowdsource data collection to stakeholders through a collaborative platform
- Build IT asset ID Cards including ownership, business scope, technology, lifecycle, risks, costs, and other custom criteria
- View IT assets by business lines, business processes, business capabilities, organizational units and technology vendors
- Define data subject rights and how data is processed (CRUD, Create, Read, Update, Delete) in applications
Evaluation: Asses your IT assets to streamline the IT portfolio
- Assess and rank your IT assets based on various factors such as business value, costs, lifecycles and technical efficiency
- Remove, reposition, maintain or modernize IT assets
- Break down costs by type (CAPEX, OPEX) and by nature (manpower, license, service, infrastructure)
- Create and manage assessment campaigns of your IT assets
- Optionally integrates Flexera TechnopediaTM to track technology obsolescence, and Cast Highlight to assess risks tied to software code of in-house applications
Transformation: Build and prioritize transformation projects, submit ideas
- Define projects including costs, benefits, expected deliverables, timeline, risks, and business case
- Create and manage project portfolios
- Prioritize project by applying different criteria weights to emphasize some factors more than others
- Compare transformation scenarios that include a mix of several projects
- Improve IT Portfolio performance by collecting ideas from various stakeholders
- Turn ideas into demands then projects
- Flexera TechnopediaTM: Retrieve technology components’ end-of-life and end-of-support from an online library to mitigate technology risks..
- CAST Highlight: Get metrics on software code for your in-house applications and assess their cloud readiness.
- ServiceNow: Align the IT inventory between HOPEX IT Portfolio Management and ServiceNow. Quickly populate the HOPEX repository and reduce time-to-value. Share applications and technology standards with ServiceNow.
HOPEX IT Portfolio Management software is integrated into MEGA’s single platform. That means you get enhanced synergies for advancing business and IT transformation, as well as a clear, shared view of key information about your organization.