Capture Digital Strategy Using Enterprise Architecture
The pace of innovation is clearly accelerating in this digital age, and new technology is continuously hitting the market. A recent Dell study showed that “organizations actively using big data, cloud, and mobility enjoy up to 53% higher revenue growth than those that have not invested in these technologies.” It is therefore important for companies to redefine its objectives and find ways to capture its strategy to lead the digital shift.
Read this eBook to learn how an enterprise architecture program will help you to:
- Map business capabilities to get a clear picture of your current state
- Assess drivers of change to help set your objectives
- Capture strategic planning information
- Assess and select relevant business capabilities to improve execution
- Build and communicate a clear enterprise roadmap
This eBook is part of a series of 4 ebooks that describes a pragmatic approach to help companies achieve their digital transformation using enterprise architecture.