HOPEX Explorer Datasheet
Achieve digital business outcomes and gain strategic advantage with engaging collaboration tools
HOPEX Explorer, a key feature of the HOPEX platform, enables you to broaden participation in transformation initiatives. Designed for business users, this web-based portal delivers an easy-to-use interface with capabilities for enhanced collaboration, ideation, sketching and more. Users can actively participate in the creation and review of business processes and architectures critical to achieve desired business outcomes.
HOPEX Explorer supports two types of users: viewer and contributor. A viewer can consume information while participating in discussion with other users, while a contributor can also edit repository data and create sketches for main HOPEX users.
HOPEX Explorer enables enterprise architecture teams to efficiently coordinate and execute enterprise architecture projects pertinent to business transformation initiatives, without the added complexities of software deployment, or user training.
- Assign viewer or contributor roles for the consumption of and feedback on architectural data
- Easily share and communicate business and system architectures with the business
- Solicit direct feedback on business processes and architectures
- Facilitate ideation campaigns for new products/service, business improvements, etc.
HOPEX Explorer Benefits - Engaging collaboration tools
- Improve visibility and support of transformation initiatives by engaging key stakeholders
- Increase business agility by establishing active and ongoing dialog with business users
- Achieve desired outcomes with greater accuracy by incorporating business user knowledge
- Foster innovation by harnessing business knowledge through ideation.