HOPEX IT Portfolio Management Datasheet
Our HOPEX IT Portfolio Management product allows IT departments to rationalize their IT assets, and move seamlessly from IT strategic planning to business innovation.
The IT Portfolio Management product enables you to bring visibility into your IT assets through a complete inventory of your applications and technology components. This is the foundation for a best-in-class IT governance.
You can evaluate the IT landscape and reduce costs by removing applications based on various factors. By freeing up legacy resources, you can also achieve greater flexibility and easily embrace new projects.
You can mitigate risks tied to technology obsolescence by tracking the lifecycles of underlying technology components and ensuring that technology components are up-to-date. The solution enables you to create, manage and prioritize IT projects to tighten the link between strategy and project execution, providing support for quickly evolving business strategies.
HOPEX IT Portfolio Management Product Main Features
- Inventory Phase: Collect data and set up the IT asset repository
- Evaluation Phase: asses your IT assets to streamline the IT portfolio
- Transformation Phase: Build and prioritize transformation projects, submit ideas
HOPEX IT Portfolio Management Product Key Benefits
- Reduce complexity and bring visibility into your IT assets
- Cut costs and save on future investments
- Increase confidence into your IT systems by mitigating technology risks
- Support new initiatives through a greater business-IT alignment
HOPEX is our comprehensive lineup of integrated software bringing together industry-leading practices in enterprise architecture (EA), IT portfolio management (ITPM), business process analysis (BPA), and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) into a single platform. Integrated into a single enterprise repository, our HOPEX solutions give you an interactive view of all your business and IT components – including their dependencies – and help you drive business and IT transformation.