How ZF has streamlined and created full transparency into its application portfolio
ZF’s IT Architecture Management (ITAM) department was looking for a solution that could keep track of the company’s IT assets and help plan further expansion of the IT landscape. Thanks to MEGA’s HOPEX, ZF achieved greater visibility into applications and technologies and more efficient IT support of business processes. Also, the company succeeded in better planning of software investments and accomplishing greater IT standardization.
- Efficiently monitor and manage more than 1,000 applications and technologies
- Support IT and enterprise architecture management
- Share information about the IT portfolio across the whole organization
- Better plan software investments
- Improve IT standardization and compliance
- Higher transparency and superior data quality in the application and technology portfolio
- Better decision-making through reports personalized for IT architects, project managers, application managers and IT audit managers
- Higher level of standardization of the IT landscape
- Greater visibility into how applications support business processes
About ZF Friedrichshafen AG:
As a leading technology group for drive and chassis technology, along with active and passive safety technology, ZF Friedrichshafen is one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers.
ZF’s product range includes, among other things, gearbox systems and drive modules, axle and steering systems, chassis and safety components for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, as
well as systems and drive technology for other industries, such as marine, aviation, wind power or e-mobility. With 137,000 employees at about 230 locations in nearly 40 countries, the company generates sales of approximately 35 billion euros annually.